Research directed at all the arboviruses in the One Health PACT project or emerging arboviruses in general (Surveillance, infectious disease management, preparedness and response etc.).
6. Chiara de Bellegarde: Human samples will be tested for all arboviruses taking into account visited areas and reported outbreaks in travel destination.
7. Ayat Abourashed: I will work on some virus surveillance systems to combine with Mosquito Alert.
9. Mariken de Wit: All my objectives focus on arboviruses.
14/24. Jurgen Moonen: I will probably look at multiple different viruses that are able to be transmitted by Aedes albopictus..
14/24. Tom van der Most: This project will analyse the Dutch Culex pipiens samples for the presence of all viruses deemed relevant within the One Health pact.
17. Imke Visser: We will carry out experiments on the priority arboviruses as decided by the OHPACT consortium. Currently the main viruses we wish to study are highlighted below.
18. Eleanor Marshall: We will carry out experiments on the priority arboviruses as decided by the OHPACT consortium. Currently the main viruses we wish to study are highlighted below.
20. Muriel Aguilar Bretones: Immunity towards all virus strains relevant for the OHP will be of interest for my project.
25. Jo Duyvestyn: Will be working with live viruses and infectious clones both in vitro and in vivo.
21. Pauline de Best: My project will focus on preparedness and control for arboviruses in general.
This project 'Preparing for vector-borne virus outbreaks in a changing world: a One Health Approach' (NWA. 1160.1S.210) is (partly) financed by the Dutch Research Council (NWO).