An overview and critical analysis of what has been published on a topic by accredited researchers.
1. Rody Blom: I am currently working on a literature review on urbanization and mosquito-borne disease outbreak risk. Primarily from an entomological and ecological point of view.
2. Nnomzie Atama: Working on a literature review of the wild animal hosts for VBD other than wild birds.
3. Tjomme van Mastrigt: A meta-analysis on the published prevalences will be used to quantify USUV and WNV prevalence across avian taxa, special attention will be paid to sources of bias arising from contrasting methodologies in published data.
6. Chiara de Bellegarde: I will be performing a literature review on arbovirus infections in humans in Europe.
7. Ayat Abourashed: I will complete a literature review to determine what citizen science programs (focusing on life sciences) have been implemented at schools.
13. Charlotte Linthout: I will do this towards the end of my PhD.
14/24. Jurgen Moonen: I hope to write a literature review about antiviral immune pathways of Aedes albopictus.
14/24. Tom van der Most: Review will be written to provide an overview of anti-viral immunity genes in mosquito species and Drosophila.
15. Sam Boerlijst: Defining knowledge lacune.
16. Gianfilippo Agliani: I performed a review of the literature concerning lesions on the CNS of animals, induced by mosquito-borne flaviviruses.
17. Imke Visser: I am writing a literature review on the transmission of arthropod-borne viruses from vector to host and the effect of vector saliva on viral transmission, pathogenesis, and the host immune system.
18. Eleanor Marshall: I am currently writing a literature review on what is known about the neuroinvasive strategies used by arboviruses.
20. Muriel Aguilar Bretones: Analysis of literature is an integral part of my project. However, so far a review manuscript is not planned.
25. Jo Duyvestyn: Likely will write this on comparing virulence factors of flaviviruses in a vaccine design context.
21. Pauline de Best: I will likely conduct a literature review on the different types of vector control (integrated vector management) and their applicability to the Dutch situation.
26. Joyce van Bree: Not sure whether I will write one soon.